We altered the original recipe a bit and came up with a very nice Mango Chutney Chicken Curry with baby sweetcorn and asparagus.
- Firstly fry some chicken bytes in a wok with a little olive oil.
- Add some red curry paste and stir vigorously until the chicken bytes, and wok, are well coated.
- Then add a couple of spoons of the spicy mango chutney.
- Next add the byte sized chunks of baby sweetcorn & asparagus
- Finally add a dollop of Greek yoghurt to slacken he sauce and simmer.
- Serve on a bed of rice.